Sunday, March 28, 2010

I slept for 3 hours last night, and then took a 4 hour nap. So.. Ive had seven hours since Wednesday night. I've emptied the tivo out so I tivo'd a bunch of cooking shows., If I can't eat, I might as well sit in bed , unable to sleep and cry about the good old days where food had a taste,

I made cornish game hens stuffed with onions and garlic, and roasted potatoes, deviled eggs, and stuffing. Jonas and Jason seemed to enjoy it. I ate... oh wait. A cup of tea. I'm trying to remember WHAT I had today but I think it was nothing but a latte. Oh I had half of Jonas' sausage mcgriddle. Maybe I'll try and eat an egg and pray my stomach doesn't try to kill me.

I went to a thrift store and bought a bunch of books since they were half off. I got a few Stephen King books, some Nicholas parks, and Harry Potter, and 2 sweaters for $9. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment