Thursday, July 1, 2010

I've spent 4 weeks trying to get into the new rhuematologist's office. They have a million hoops to jump through and I did, then I get a letter in the mail today that they won't see me because I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. IT WAS THE WRONG DIAGNOSIS DICKHEADS. They don't care, they still won't see me. 

I couldn't sleep sunday night, so Monday morning I went to the Dr because my eyes were runny, blurry and pouring green stuff. My ears, too. She said the same thing, it looks like Rheumatoid Arthritis, but was going to put me on cipro anyway just incase. Of course, I'm not any better. This has been going on since October and I'm so effing sick of being sick. I'd been feeling better lately but today my legs and body hurt so bad and I just KNOW I'm about to flare up again. My wrist and ankles are swollen. Fun times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment