Saturday, June 18, 2011

 I don't say this often enough, but my husband is an amazing, amazing person.

I see so many other people go through hard times financially, health wise, depression wise and their marriages fall apart.

Not one time, ever, has Jason made my life even a little harder because I'm sick. Not once has he complained about  picking up the slack. Not once has he complained about any of this. He goes out of his way to make my life easier most of the time. There were weeks he was working 60 hours a week and then coming home to do chores because I hurt too badly to get out of bed.

When I was at my worst, (and could barely get out of bed for 3-4 months) he would wake up before work, make Jonas breakfast and pack a lunch cooler with food for us so I wouldn't have to go downstairs until he got home - as if I could have made it anyway.

I do complain because sometimes he does things that normal people do, but it's never been because I'm sick/depressed/stressed out. 

I married a good man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment