Friday, April 23, 2010

I am SO EFFING SICK of being in pain all of the time.

I hate to admit this but sometimes I find myself thinking it would be so awesome if I just didnt wake up.


These medications and Dr's etc are killing us financially. We've gone from a nice savings to nothing in just 6 months because of this mystery illness. I just realized I never posted: The GI doc called yesterday. I do not have Chrohns but I have pretty nasty inflammation in my bowels. My rheumy is scheduling a nuclear scan next month.
http://www.ucsfhealth.org/adult/adam/data/003834.html
That should find out exactly what is going on, so thats good I guess.

The bad part is the test costs about $6000 and insurance may not pay it. But make no mistake; if they dont pay it, I WILL find a way to pay it.



Lyrica is $250 a month out of pocket
Cymbalta is $40 oop
Celebrex is $40 oop
The blood work is usually %50 a month after insurance
Plus the $20 co pay every month

At this point I think we're going to have to refinance the house to finish paying off my gall bladder surgery and maternity. (for those who werent around for THAT fun, since I supposedly couldnt have children, my uncle didnt have maternity coverage and I had to pay out of pocket for Jonas birth and then they wouldnt pay for my gallbladder since they claimed it was caused by pregnancy)

No comments:

Post a Comment