Thursday, April 15, 2010

I called and begged the rheumatologist to take me as a walk-in today.,

He is starting me on Lyrica (and keeping me on Cymbalta)

AND...

He gave me a shot of 80mg MEDROL

OH MY GOD

I was literally about to pee my pants with delight while I waited for the nurse to shove my needle in my ass. I felt like I was sitting at a crack house waiting for my fix. It isnt even working yet and I'm already feeling better knowing that I will wake up tomorrow feeling so much better.

He was hesitant but i told him that I had a really big weekend planned (I'm taking Jonas to the ren faire Saturday) and  he agreed to give me the shot.

In other news, I'm down 50 lbs as of today. I had to go buy some new clothes because my pants kept falling off. I got 1 pair of pants  and 2 shirts, and a pair of sneakers. 

That's all for now, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment